You CAN achieve a peaceful, respectful divorce or child custody agreement, with the right tools and support. DIVORCE AND FAMILY MEDIATION SERVICES, LLC, (DFMS) can provide the help you need.
Below you will find links to several resources to begin the process of filing for divorce in Massachusetts, preparing for child support and accessing parent education programs. Contact the Hingham or Quincy office of DFMS for additional assistance with your family law, divorce, or property division case. Call 617-750-9709 or contact the office
Massachusetts Divorce Worksheets
- Financial Short Form for Those with Incomes Under $75,000
- Financial Long Form for Those with Incomes $75,000.00 and over
- Financial Statement Schedule A for Self Employed
- Financial Statement Schedule B for Rental Property
- Documents Needed to File for an Uncontested or 1A Divorce (Guide)